MEDsan COVID-19 IgM/IgG Rapid Test Hybrid
MEDsan COVID-19 Antibody Rapid Test Hybrid tests for determination of COVID-19 IgM and IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 infected cells.
This test identifies those who are infected with coronavirus, including those who do not present any symptoms.
With a clinical sensitivity of 98.3%* the MEDsan COVID-19 Rapid Test Hybrid tests are CE Certified and identifies those infected with the Virus by testing for antibodies. These tests are not effected by the known mutations of SARS-CoV-2.
This product meets EU standards for health, safety, and environmental protection.
This Test is Single use only.
**IF YOU ARE DISPLAYING ANY SYMPTOMS FOR COVID-19 PLEASE CALL 111. THIS TEST IS NOT INTENDED AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE GOVERNMENT PCR TESTING**
Regardless of Test results you MUST continue to follow all Government COVID-19 restrictions, regulations and guidelines.
Out of stock
The MEDsan COVID-19 Antibody Rapid Test Hybrid tests are :
- Versatile - They are easy to transport and store
- Accurate - Clinical Sensitivity reported to 98.3%*
- Sensitive - Identifies even mild infections
- Universal - Can be used by all ages
- Quality - Manufactured to high specification and CE Certified
- Rapid - Results show in 10 minutes
- Intuitive - Simple, easy to use process
- Clinical Sensitivity: 98.2%*
- Clinical Specificity: 100%*
- No additional equipment required
These tests give rapid results as to whether the SARS-CoV-2 antibodies are present within 10 minutes. The test does not swab the nostril or throat and can be carried out safely. The tests works easily by using a small pinprick of blood which is administered onto the test kit and results will show within 10 minutes. Results can be easily interpreted. All kits contain instructions on how to effectively carry out and interpret the test. Results must not be interpreted after 15 minutes.
The Rapid Test Kit will detect the presence of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 in those infected with the disease between approximately 7-35 days of being infected. The tests are easy to use, can screen anywhere, identifies infection even in those mild or asymptomatic cases and is registered in the European Union.
The MEDsan COVID-19 Rapid Test Hybrid tests are currently being used across Europe in UK Care Homes, UK World Superbike teams, GP Practices in Netherlands, Bundesliga Football Teams and more.
Should the test gain a positive response you must immediately self isolate and contact the COVID 111 Hotline (call 111 on landline or mobile phone).
As with all diagnostic tests, a definitive clinical diagnosis should not be based on the result of a single test but should only be made by medical professional bodies after all clinical and laboratory findings have been evaluated.
- A negative result for an individual subject indicates the absence of detectable anti-COVID-19 antibodies. However a negative test results does not preclude the possibility of exposure to infection with COVID-19
- A negative result can occur if the quantity of the anti-COVID-19 antibodies present in the specimen is below the detection limit of the assay, or the antibodies that are detected are not present during the stage of disease in which a sample is collected
*Like all COVID-19 tests, accuracy is not 100% and can therefore result in both false negative and false positive result. This test does not negate the need to take all precautions surrounding the protection for yourself and others in contracting, and transmission of, COVID-19.
MEDsan's Rapid Coronavirus Tests are manufactured in Germany by MEDsan GmbH, an independent company based in Hamberg with 44 years of experience developing and manufacturing immunobiological and isopathic pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 cm|
1x Test Device, 1x Buffer, 1x Safety Lancette, 1x Pipette, 1x Alcohol wrap pad, 1x Package insert